TeamSoft has a client in Madison, WI that is looking for an IT Manager for a direct hire position who will be responsible for leading a dynamic and talented development team to optimal product and application delivery. This individual will lead a team comprised of various levels of resources including Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Lead/Senior/Base-Level engineers and Test Engineers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Balance and manage operational and business concerns to ensure consistent delivery of quality products and services
- Contribute to strategies for improving time to market of applications across various product lines
- Oversee complex customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Manage data on customer failures, identify trends and communicate results to cross functional partners in product development and the business
- Employ an engaging and professional leadership approach built on collaboration, transformational leadership principles, and diversity and inclusivity
- Lead a team comprised of various levels of resources including Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Lead/Senior/Base-Level engineers and Test Engineers
- Motivate and guide employees to accomplish team and individual goals
- Tactical and strategic planning and execution as well as escalation awareness
- Robust understanding of IT security and compliance remediation activities
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Madison, WI area
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must have 5+ years’ experience successfully leading cross functional, onsite and virtual teams in global software development, including but not limited to: product/service delivery, release management and production support
- Manage and lead project resources to ensure work required to complete the project is successfully executed within scope, time and cost with the client’s satisfaction
- Must have strong project planning and management skills
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
- We are rated the top vendor at Madison's 2 largest clients
- TeamSoft offers salaried options for many positions that include 5 weeks PTO and great benefits!
- TeamSoft has been business since 1996
- TeamSoft’s Executives are IT professionals who possess a wealth of experience in application development, business analysis, and project management
- TeamSoft’s Recruiters are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you make your next great career move
- TeamSoft offers a full benefits suite to all of our W2 consultants, including a 401k plan with a 100% vested 4% dollar for dollar match
- Our targeted selection process is designed to get to know your strengths and career interests and provide you with the best chance for success in your new position
- Our longest running consultant has been with us for 16 years
- Consultants can participate in our charitable giving committee. To date, TeamSoft’s charitable giving committee has donated over $100,000!
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.