This DevOps Engineer role needs urgent hire to address the increased demand of the one of the global finance business initiative to digitize the front to back platforms, increasing information availability and transparency and improving resource management and operational efficiency.
This role one will be responsible for provisioning the Cloud and Container tool-chain to govern the enterprise architecture as well as drive consistency of approach and future sustainability.
• Expertise in designing, configuring and managing Public Cloud infrastructures using Microsoft Azure
• Experience working with Key Azure PaaS Services such as Azure Key vault/Azure Cosmos/Azure SQL Database/Azure Storage account/Log Analytics
• Hands-on working knowledge on Azure Networking, Azure Identity and Access management, Azure Content Delivery, APIM, Azure Front Door
• Experience in Azure Monitoring and Alerting capabilities based on key metric/thresholds of Azure PaaS Services
• Experience in Docker container orchestration framework using Kubernetes by creating Pods, Configuring Maps and deployments of Microservices based applications
• Proficiency in Docker for wrapping up the final code and setting up Development and Testing Environments
• Hands-on experience in Jenkins for Continuous Integration and end to end automation for Builds and deployments
• Experienced in writing Terraform scripts for creating fault-tolerant and highly scalable Cloud environments