Project Manager of Application Development
Our client is hoping to directly hire an experienced project manager to work out of their Madison office.
The ideal candidate will have had a background as a developer at some point their career for a period of three years or longer.
• Ability to align the decision-making process for estimating and selecting new projects with the strategic plan. The candidate will assist in determining whether and how a set of projects in the portfolio can be executed with finite development resources in a specific time.
• Works with other PM’s and BA’s to focus on efficient and effective deployment of resources where and when they are needed.
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Develops a project plan to deliver the proposed approach, including time and cost estimates.
• Oversees the design, development and implementation phases of the project, coordinating with the customers, vendors, and other relevant areas of IT.
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
1350 Deming Way, Suite 250 Middleton, WI, 53562