Position: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist Location: Duluth, GA Duration : Long Term Position Type: W2/1099/C2C Remote until COVID situation Job Description
JOB FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide Tier 1/2 support for Salesforce related issues including data quality, configuration defects, training, reports & dashboards, user management, minor enhancements, and other system related issues.
• Oversee regional/functional change management.
• Collaborate with agency partners and internal data teams to design/develop segments, data extensions, suppression lists, imports and exports.
• Align to global Salesforce CRM team processes wherever possible to maintain secure & stable environments.
• Train end-users and support the business during roll out periods.
• Maintain and communicate system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity. Own data quality for region/function.
• Support business by identifying opportunities for process improvement and automation.
• Gather detailed business requirements and offer recommended solutions to Senior Manager, Global MA.
• Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting, configuration and master data maintenance that can be handled by super users.
• Collaborate with other Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM Specialists and identify solutions to business challenges.
• Ensure individual compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including GDPR, CANNSPAMM, CCPA, Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
• Familiarity with business case development, process documentation, delivery life cycle, and change management in a matrixed and evolving organization
• Detailed knowledge of the following:
o AGCO business processes
o How to link business processes to enterprise strategy
o How to create Salesforce Marketing Cloud data extensions, email templates and manage shared content library
o How to integrate platform systems with standard marketing automation
technology such as html.
• Good working knowledge of the following:
o Day-to-day operational environment locally, regionally and globally
o All systems being supported and their impact on the business both regionally and globally
o The roles and responsibilities of the key stakeholders within the region/function
• Deep expertise in one or more specialties with broad knowledge across a wide spectrum of industry technologies.
• Previous experience with Mobile, ERP, and other large system deployment is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in technology, business, marketing or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years of marketing automation experience
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
• Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
• Expert in advanced writing, verbal and other presentation skills.
• Global business experience is a plus.
Thank You and Regards
Lead Recruiter and Training Co-ordinator | Feuji, Inc 105 Decker Ct, Suite # 850 Irving, TX, 75062
O: 1.972.737.8266 | E: | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vik-chamakura-b77417b5/