Application Programmer $70-85K
Our client in the Auburn, NY area is seeking an Application Programmer to develop, support, and maintain applications and solutions to support computer systems and users.
This well-established employer offers competitive wages along with health, disability and life insurance, profit sharing and two retirement plans including a 401(k) plan with company match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Key duties of the Application Developer will include:
- Develop, deploy and maintain new and existing programming solutions, including an ERP system
- Document newly created software and systems
- Analyze and document existing software and systems
- Monitor and maintain deployed software
- Utilize software management tool for source code version control, issue tracking and team collaboration
- Perform any debugging and analysis of issues reported.
- Maintain scheduling system processes to provide accurate daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
Requirements for the Application Developer include:
- AS or BS in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (including Teams and Sharepoint) and GitHub
To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to
CPS Recruitment is an EOE