Sr ServiceNow Developer
Seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer who will assist in the technical solution and development / implementation of ServiceNow modules, including re-platforming effort of legacy applications to the ServiceNow platform. As a ServiceNow Developer, you will deliver products and services defined throughout the life cycle of the project and resolve post-production deficiencies. You will also, manage and participate in designing and developing ServiceNow Workflow, Business Rules, Dashboards, Script Includes, Notifications, Integration, Content Management System (CMS), and ITSM Modules, including Incident Events, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management Database / Known Error Database (KMDB / KEDB), Request Management, Service Catalog, Asset Management, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Human Resources Service Management (HRSM), and other ServiceNow modules, as required.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Requirements elicitation, design, development, testing, training, and implementation support
• Managing the ServiceNow solution design, development, testing, and go-live support
• Transitioning legacy platforms to ServiceNow
• Understanding the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation
• Working with project resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition
• Providing insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and roadmap
• Working with technical subject-matter experts (SMEs) to identify and refine data requirements
• Working closely with the ServiceNow technical team to convert requirements into design and migration steps
• Working with customer SMEs and senior leadership to ensure systems requirements are met
• Providing customer demonstrations and presentations (virtual or in-person) of custom-built ServiceNow applications
• Communicating with technical and non-technical customers by answering questions related to ServiceNow Platform
• Updating and modifying scripts, when necessary
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ Years of experience performing ServiceNow analysis, architecture, and application development or a similar responsibility
• 5+ Years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow components, such as Change Management, Service Catalog, Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, Release Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portal, etc.
• 9+ Years of experience performing change management
• Prior experience participating in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including analysis, design, coding, testing, and promotion into production
• Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow best practices and ongoing knowledge of the latest ServiceNow features
• Knowledge of Web 2.0 technologies, such as Java scripting, XML, HTML, Ajax, CSS, JSON, Perl, Apache Jelly, jQuery, AngularJS, etc.
• Experience with building custom applications in ServiceNow by defining data tables and user interface based on business logic
• Experience in customer application development and integration on ServiceNow platform, including UI development with web technologies, such as DOM and HTML
• Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL and Oracle
• Intermediate to senior-level experience in CMS, Service Catalog, Service Portal, and widget customization
• Experience with technical writing for requirements, design, testing, training, and project management documents
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
#DICEBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
- Adobe Forms