Software Development EngineerJob Description:SOFTWARE ENGINEER Who we are:
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. That's high tech without the drama. www.microfocus.com About the role:
The Software Development Engineer analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. https://www.microfocus.com/en-products/operations-bridge-suite/overview has details about our Operations Bridge portfolio.The Software Development Engineer
Education and Experience Required:
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
- Experience with programming in Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn
- UI development work and experience is a must; understanding UX is a big plus
- Familiarity with AiOps / ML / Algorithms required
- Experience with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow
- Experience in visualizing and manipulating big datasets and Frameworks solutions like Hadoop, Spark etc
- Familiarity with Linux, SQL and NoSQL databases, containers, vertica
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required lateny
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
EngineeringMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, the expected salary range for this role in Colorado is:
Salary Minimum $80,093 - Salary Maximum $152,207
You can learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.microfocus.com/global/en/benefits.