SAP SCM Analyst Fremont, CA 94555 5 Months W2 Only Responsibilities:
- Provides robust and efficient support of information flows in Supply Chain Management (SCM) relevant business systems. The individual will leverage their expertise and work experiences as well as industry best practices in successfully implementing solutions primarily in the planning and master data management functionality of SAP ECC in the areas including modules such as MM, PP; SharePoint. The individual will provide SAP production support that includes the following tasks: configuration support and changes, defining security authorization changes, and training support for specific end-user requests. Additionally, the individual will seek continuous improvement opportunities in SAP functionality and production support. The individual will be engaged in new SAP implementations and rollouts.
SCM Key User:
- Ensures and continuously optimizes SCM relevant processes (incl. Production processes) in SAP SCM and Master Data modules
- First level support for questions/issues regarding IT supported processes and modules for SCM and production users
- Supports go live of SAP enhancements
- Responsible for relevant qualification and validation activities including audit trail management according to valid standard operation procedures
- Responsible for assessment and monitoring of roles as defined for SCM modules and processes (
- Close cooperation with other functions including second level support, global and local IS functions, production, quality
- Responsible for maintaining CAPAs (corrective/preventative actions), change requests for all SCM relevant (including production) related system enhancements
- Responsible for the ongoing monitoring and management of accurate master data related processes
- Master Data Management
- Responsible for the ongoing monitoring and management of accurate master data related processes. 3. Key user for Business Analyst share point sites:
- Collects and evaluates demands and requirements for share point sites
- Creates and maintains required documents including training documentation
- Organizes and holds trainings for share point users and admins
- Responsible for the ongoing support of defined BA share point sites.
- This role will have a hybrid onsite schedule, and individuals should be prepared to attend the site as needed.
- At least 4 years subject matter expertise in one or more area of SAP or comparable ERP system in a highly dynamic environment with a Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration or closely related field. Minimum of 2 years experience above with an MBA.
- Requires the ability to create process flows and business requirements to facilitate implementation of new functionality or enhancements to existing functionality.
- Biopharma or Pharmacuetical experience highly desirable
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Visio skills required.
- Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration or closely related field. Minimum of 2 years experience above with an MBA is highly desirable.
Below is the brief introduction of SPECTRAFORCE, the benefits we offer and the disclaimers:
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. The growth of our company is a direct result of our global client service delivery model that is powered by our state-of-the-art A.I. proprietary talent acquisition platform, robust ISO 9001:2015/ISO 27001 certified processes, and strong and passionate client engaged teams.
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.
SPECTRAFORCE is built on a concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding attitude of NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow and teams are trained to cultivate the joy of NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. http://www.spectraforce.com Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require reasonable accommodation.