• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Security or related field, and minimum 4 years related experience.
o 2 or more years of experience in the Information Security field.
o 2 or more years of experience in the network engineering fields (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPN).
• Experience in NIST security policies and processes.
• Work experience with Traffic Intelligence architectures.
• Experience with system logs and log analysis.
• Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems (OS).
• Experience serving Government customers in a security environment is a plus.
• Prior FAA program experience is a plus.
• Comp TIA Security+, or higher, certification.