Greetings from Ampcus Inc.
Ampcus is a technology services consulting company.
Ampcus Inc. is a Global leader in end-to-end IT Business Solutions and Services with latest technologies. We are listed among the top 50 fastest growing companies in USA. We work closely with our clients for Talent acquisition
We are looking for Expert Full Stack Developer. This is a Full Time Assignment. Please send me your updated resume if you are available/interested and I will call you back to discuss this opportunity in detail. Else, I would really appreciate if you could refer me to someone
Job role: Expert Full Stack Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Id : PCGJP00001333
Product - it's a node.js web application. They have helicopters and photo inspections of their assets. This product is the workflow for that, presents the pictures to inspectors and leads them to turn where or if there is a problem with a particular asset, they do have some machine learning additions to it, then pushes to the right individuals to resolve the issues. This is a very important web application because of the distribution and transmission inspections
- Heavy full-stack engineer that is more focused on the FRONT & MIDDLE STACK
- Experience with node.js, docker, GitHub
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline
- Data and Analytics organization is focused on unlocking the value of Client’s data to support the company’s Wildfire Safety Program. As part of that focus, we focus on delivering data and AI/ML centric products to support these initiatives. Some of the products that are being delivered include Remote Inspections, AI Enabled Inspections, Vegetation Management through LiDAR capabilities, Transmission Line Asset Master, Electric Distribution Asset Master, Asset Risk Modeling, and a Cloud Native Foundational Platform.
- A critical part of how we operate is to apply design thinking, work and observe the Agile development methodology, and co-location.
- Through these principles, we work as product teams to help deliver a valuable product to our business.
We are seeking an Expert Full Stack Engineer on the Data & Analytics Team. The successful candidate will be a member of a product team, following best-practice Agile and DevOps techniques to deliver impactful data products for internal Client partners. You will participate in design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support. Additionally, you will provide analysis of problems and recommend solutions. You will actively participate and practice in an open, highly collaborative Agile environment.
- Partners with the business to develop requirements and applies them to complex software engineering and analysis.
- Communicates (oral and written) recommendations and mentors/provides guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Work with Multiple teams and coordinate tasks Partners with various departments to understand and incorporate standards information and requirements into work procedures.
- Collaborates with peers to develop departmental standards, norms, and new goals/objectives.
- Analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding and tests/debugs programs with an operational mindset.
- Leads a team on complex data & analytics-centric problems having broad impact that require in depth analysis and judgment to obtain results or solutions.
- Designs and deploys new complex Enterprise systems and enhancements to existing systems ensuring compatibility and inter-operability.
- Resolves application programming analysis problems of broad scope within procedural guidelines. Provides assistance to other programmers/analysts on unusual or especially complex problems that cross multiple functional/technology areas.
- Delivers best-in-class software as part of a software delivery team.
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed with verified data quality and metadata appropriately captured and catalogued.
- Plans work to meet assigned general objectives; progress is reviewed upon completion and solutions may provide an opportunity for creative/non-standard approaches.
- Assesses end-to-end application performance and suggests/implements changes as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
5 years of related work experience
Experience integrating Restful services (APIs) Experience with unit testing frameworks and test-driven deployment Experience with bug tracking and source control
Desired Education / Skills:
- Experience in a mentorship role within a dynamic team and coordinate with multiple teams Experience in designing application components and present to Teams Experience in Node.js, Python, SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, and GraphQL
- Experience in application, systems security, and production support
- Familiar with AWS technologies like S3, RDS Experience with large data sets to address business issues
- Experience with modern software delivery practices, including source control, testing, continuous delivery
- Experience with Jenkins, CI/CD, unit testing Experience delivering product with Agile methodologies Humble – is open to being coached, has high EQ and is self-aware Hungry – desires to get things done while honoring people, and seeks better ways to do the job Collaborative – has strong interpersonal skills; cares about and works well with teammates Willingness to impact beyond defined role
- Experience with data & analytics product development
- Proven knowledge of software engineering principals such as unit testing, CI/CD, source control What you will get The opportunity to work on some of the most interesting, complex, real world data problems that will make a difference for Client, Client’s customers, and the Utility industry as a whole The opportunity to contribute to a best in class digital organization that ships real products to real users
- Extreme management support for your development and your day to day success Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing team Best in class perks and benefits
Chantilly, VA 20151