NIC division of Tyler Technologies is seeking a Full Stack Developer with a passion for software development and a proven track record of working on all layers of systems.
As a product development team member, you will be finding innovative ways to develop secure and scalable solutions while being on a highly collaborative team that utilizes agile practices.
- Partners with the product & engineering teams to maintain and continually improve the systems.
- Delivers high-quality production-ready code with proficiency utilizing Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET Core, REST/Web APIs, Entity Framework) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server and others)
- Develops and executes per requirements/acceptance criteria.
- Provides analytical support and technical advice during conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
- Possess and apply expertise on multiple simple to complex work assignments which are broader, requiring innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks
- Develops technical documentation to accurately represent application design, code, troubleshoot and debug applications as needed
- Participates in the estimation process for new work and releases and provides accurate estimates on development activities
- Provides product knowledge to less experienced personnel
- 6 + years of hands-on experience building medium to large-scale software applications in .NET and/or .NET Core (C#), server-side technologies.
- High proficiency in SQL databases and Restful API's
- Strong hands-on experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Expertise in design, code, test, and debug software
- Ability to optimize and refactor the code for improved performance
- Deep understanding of the object-oriented concepts, design patterns, architecture, clean coding, code review practices
- Experience creating unit and integration tests
- Ability to deliver software that meets requirements within the timeline, focusing on quality
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment concepts
- Constant demonstration of critical thinking, ownership mindset, and continuous learning
- Capable of communicating between product, engineering, and the business
- Manages own time to meet objectives
- Sharp work ethic, analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Knowledge and experience with Azure, AWS, and cloud-based technology is a plus
- Identity & Access management experience is a plus
- SaaS & low-code development experience is a plus
0-5%Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.