Detailed Job Description:
The successful candidate will be responsible for data deliverables and project managing future state bank-wide data transformation project for Client’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB). This key position will report to Data Analytics director and work closely with the Head of Business, Data office, IT and agile transformation team on both tactical and strategic enterprise-level GCB data design and implementation. Manage priorities of the impacted data systems and platforms. Oversee on time, quality delivery of DW/EDW/RDW project; track project progress, issues, risks and opportunities, communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Assist bank-wide risk data project using traditional and advance data warehouse approach
- Defines data/information architecture standards, structure, attributes and nomenclature of data elements, and applies accepted data content standards to technology projects.
- Deliver across changing priorities on consistent business analysis, data acquisition, and access analysis and design, Data Management Systems optimization, load strategy design and implementation, as well as data-related security and change management
- Collaborates with Engineering and ETL teams on data model, its maintenance and optimization as well as end-to-end data driven integration strategy.
- Manage all enterprise information architecture project artifacts.
- Ensure the to-be model is inclusive of integration of data across systems, collection, storage, processing, management, governance and analysis of data
- Compliance with DW Development Lifecycle.
- Proactively notify of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns.
- Work closely with business and tech partners to prioritize demands and build relationship, craft solutions and plan releases per the expectation.
- 7-10 years of experience as conceptual data architect or other senior data management role. Experience using architecture repository tools. Minimum 10-15 years of proven financial industry background for DW/RDW/ODS on risk data domain,
- Minimum 5+ years of project management experience
- Knowledge of conceptual data design patterns, data modeling, service-oriented integration, business intelligence domains. Data Warehouse design concepts, data warehouse reference models, ETL tools.
- SME on RWA Aggregation and Risk KRI/KPI with eight risk pillars, and/or Capital Adequacy, GL Posting, Liq Monitoring & Reporting, Stress Testing/Business Planning, FRY-9C, FRY-14 A/Q/M, FR 2052a, Ledger Rep(10Q/10K)
- Great experience fB Deposits, Loan and others along with the product associated Adjustment Reduction.
- Experience with banking system and applications transactional and warehouse system.
- Hands-on experience with conceptual data architecture, taxonomy and MDM tools master data management solutions with 1 or more of the following e.g. Informatica, Teradata, DataStage, Microstrategy, Cognos, etc
- Experience with Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Management Tools
- Relational and Non-relational Data Warehouses (SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra) and Big Data Technologies. Distributed technologies and Internal cloud technologies like Open shift, PCF, Big Data platforms like Hadoop, demonstrated understanding of Data Analytics.
- Familiar with one of the following modeling tools (e.g. ER/Win, Power Designer, ERStudio).
Other Professional Skill Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in science major such as Computer Science with MBA or FE is a big plus
- Previous Big 4 Consulting experience &/or hedge funds &/or Leading Bank
- Python, VBA, SQL experience for GRC tool and reporting
- Other regulatory requirement BASEL accord (BCBS 239, CCAR, DFS504, DFS500, GDPR...)