Address: USA-NC-Salisbury-2085 Harrison Road
Store Code: Solutions Dev-Eng QA and Test (2762150)
Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com .
This role is responsible to create resilient and scalable systems in a hybrid cloud environment. This person will collaborate closely with development teams and technical groups to design, plan, and implement solutions that help achieve global process and automation goals. Given strategic objectives, this role will independently deliver solutions that adhere to industry best practices and company standards. At the more senior level, this role will also be mentoring others as well as learning from them and turning this information into new actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with implementation teams to automate and ensure best practices on new infrastructure deployments
• Coordinate with architecture group to design, implement, maintain, and own cross-team tools and solutions
• Collaborate with development teams to implement adaptable CI/CD pipelines from existing workflows
• Develop technical tools and solutions that help build, deploy, and automate
• Deliver complete solutions and systems: consistent, optimized, resilient, documented, secure
• Supports our Business Consultants in the process of leading the relationship with business function heads to define the local IT roadmap
• Supports the Business and RBS QA CoE by designing, developing and transitioning technology solutions that supports the QA team's functional / non-functional testware, environments and tools
• Collaborates with the QA CoE testing teams to develop requirements, provide recommendations and support/administer the on premise and cloud hosted QA tools
• Partners with infrastructure and development teams to develop, integrate and support systems that deliver QA's continuous testing as part of the organization's overall CI/CD and DevOps frameworks
• Works with QA teams to analyze and develop highly efficient technical and stepwise solutions for both new and current processes
• Comfortable working in a supporting role that is adaptive and responsive the evolving technical and business requirements of the QA teams
• Manage tactical relationships with vendors to deliver solutions. Optimize operational excellence of Suppliers within the Solution development domain.
• Forecast and plan for approved demand, supporting the Solution Development leadership in ensuring the group has the available resources to support on-time and on-budget project delivery.
• Lead and inspire the Solution Development team from a technical (vs. department operational) standpoint
Skills and Abilities:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field of study
• 5+ years of Software Development, Engineering, or related field
• Experience building infrastructure as code with configuration management suites
• Deep understanding of software development lifecycle concepts
• Experience developing on CI/CD automation platforms such as Jenkins or Azure DevOps
• Knowledgeable in programming concepts and languages such as Python or Java
• Experience scripting and automating with languages such as Bash
• Experience developing with version control systems (e.g. git)
• Experience working in a hybrid cloud environment.
• Experience with containerization platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift)
• Strong oral and/or written communication skills
• Experience with developing presentations and communicating content to a diverse group of ranging from technical, business, and executive leadership
• Attention to detail
• Familiar with processes and practices for Service Oriented Architecture, REST and Micro Service design principles.
• Proficient with network, security, and wireless fundamentals to facilitate integrations and troubleshooting QA tools & testing services.
• Ability to develop technical skills to support established and emerging technologies
• Develops and maintains high quality software products supporting the organizations standards
• Ability to manage own stakeholders work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets
• Strong troubleshooting and systems integration experience
• Experience of SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
• Knowledge of and experience working with and/or supporting DevOps teams
• Solid understanding of Architecture and Infrastructure of test lab environments
Preferred Technical & Professional Experience
• Masters Degree Preferred
• Develops and maintains high quality software products supporting the organization standards
• Ability to manage own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timeline and budgets
• Windows Server Platforms (2008, 2012 & 2016) & Linux Server (RHEL 7 or higher)
• Client Platforms (Windows 10 and MacOS)
• Android and iOS Mobile Platforms
• Management of Azure Cloud Server platforms in a pure cloud and hybrid cloud architecture
• Micro Focus suite of tools: ALM Quality Center/Performance Center, Unified Functional Tester, Mobile Center and SiteScope
• Atlassian Tool Suite: Jira, Confluence and BitBucket
• IBM AppScan / Application Security on the Cloud or SonarQube
• SmartBear Tool Suite: SoapUI Pro, Zephyr and Zephyr API
• CA Application Performance Management (APM/Wily/InterScope) and CA Service Virtualization (CA LISA)
• Experience with Enterprise Reporting tools such as Tableau
• Microsoft O365 online productivity tool suite (Core Office components, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote and Flow integrations)
• Industry Single Sign On (authentication/authorization) design approaches with focus on Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) v2.0 and IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM)
• Jenkins Continuous Integration Framework
• Selenium, Appium and JMeter
• Perfecto Cloud and BrowserStack for Mobile Device Testing
Retail Business Services is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.
If you have a disability and require assistance in the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at firstname.lastname@example.org>
Job Requisition: 203721_external_USA-NC-Salisbury