Schwab & Co. is looking for a mid-level iOS developer to help with the development and maintenance of the thinkorswim iOS app. In this role, you'd have the opportunity to work with a team of talented engineers, on one of the most advanced trading platforms in the world, built up on a codebase that we are constantly working on keeping up to date with the latest and greatest industry standards.
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work - whether that's in the office or remote.
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.What you are good at
What you have
- Take designs and convert them to usable features in the app
- Help with bug fixes and code maintenance, Testing, debugging, and documentation
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions
- May work in conjunction with business analysts or with more senior developers Implement and maintain application software throughout the code life-cycle
- At least 3+ years of experience working with the iOS SDK Good command on both Swift and Objective C
- Solid grasp of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming concepts
- Understanding of socket programming is a plus
- Good understanding of Git
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Target Total Compensation - $87,600 - $157,600 per year
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn moreWhy work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.