Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to have a voice and feel a sense of belonging? At ICW Group, we hire innovative people who consistently adapt, grow and deliver. We believe in hard work, a fun work environment, and embracing creativity that only comes about when talented people collaborate to develop solutions. Our mission is to create the best insurance experience possible.
Headquartered in San Diego with regional offices located throughout the United States, ICW Group has been named for seven consecutive years as a Top 50 performing P&C company offering the stability of a large, profitable and growing company combined with a small-company entrepreneurial spirit. Our purpose-driven ethos provides team members with opportunities to contribute, develop, and belong.
Amazing new opportunity to collect, analyze, and report on data for the portfolio of IT programs and R&D projects to provide insights into the department's ability to deliver on ICW Group's strategic goals. This position will be responsible for facilitating the process for analyzing value; evaluating risk; prioritizing; and onboarding new technology project requests to ensure alignment with organizational strategy. The position plays a key role in continuously improving processes and tools to enable more efficient, scalable, and relevant IT execution to move the IT Portfolio Management Office (PMO) forward. *We are open to considering #remote candidates. WHAT YOU WILL DO
Performs data analysis, creates reports and dashboards to measure performance and resource utilization across IT projects to maximize delivery.
- Creates and collects portfolio information useful in strategy and planning and creates transparency of operational performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Creates reports and dashboards for IT projects analyzing data on budget, risk, timelines, etc. Identifies trends and provides insights into performance. Identifies gaps and makes recommendations to mitigate risk and ensure project deliverables.
Develops, measures, and monitors metrics for the IT Portfolio.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance IT Portfolio reporting and performance by analyzing key trends, visually representing, and interpreting data, ensuring data integrity for continuous improvement.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative data analysis related to the delivery of IT initiatives, roadmap planning and overall portfolio performance.
Collaborates with program teams and all stakeholders across the portfolio on IT delivery initiative reviews.
- Partners with IT business leaders to provide in depth support to the IT PMO team in the reporting and analysis process.
Contributes to continuous improvement of IT delivery management processes.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
- Contributes ideas and develops tools for capturing data to measure delivery processes and business success metrics to ensure information and reports are consistent.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university required with a major or emphasis in Business, Accounting, Statistics, or related field.
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in project coordination, management, delivery accountability, or similar financial or business analyst role required.
- Experience in an information systems/technology environment preferred.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience creating reports and dashboards.
- Skilled in Excel and proficient in Power BI or other reporting tools.
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills and ability to identify trends and insights. Strong business acumen and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of project management best practices, budget analysis, and forecasting. Knowledge of large-scale portfolios. Excellent information management, collation and reporting skills, and proficiency with reporting tools such as Clarity PPM, JIRA or other similar PPM tools.
- Excellent information analysis and presentation skills, with the ability to represent complex information in a simple and meaningful way.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously. Strong organization and planning skills; time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead efficient meetings and deliver effective presentations. Good problem-solving, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and escalate issues as needed. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.