DPP Tech is a Bay Area based company and we work with DIRECT CLIENTS ONLY. We don t submit resumes to any portals, they go directly to Hiring Managers. We offer 401K, medical insurance & direct deposits via Paychex.
We have a high priority job BI Engineer opening with a Government client. These are Long term Contract/Contract to Hire opportunities.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer to assist with the tasks below:
- Responsible for analytical data processing and reporting projects, from requirements through design, development, testing and implementation.
- Use a variety of analytical tools and techniques to extract data from source systems to package and present it back to business stakeholders to facilitate their decision making.
- Engage on development and support multiple concurrent work efforts, including multi- stakeholder work streams or meetings that may span a broad range of applications and works in multiple technical environments and business that span multiple business areas.
- Analytical products may take several forms including reports, dashboards, scorecards, infographics, and data visualizations like maps, charts and graphs.
- Responsible for business analysis, documenting business requirements, documenting technical requirements, and developing the analytical products.
- Responsible for Microsoft full-stack BI development: Analyze, design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document.
- Responsible for quality assurance review and mentorship and knowledge transfer to other developers and team. Fluent in SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, and PowerBI.
- Translation of business needs into feasible and acceptable data-centric semantic layer designs
- Conducts peer review and guidance on other's analytical applications and reports
- Develops county-wide business intelligence solutions, information “views” and complex reports
- Develops analytical applications and reports based on detailed specifications
- Identifies and validates the appropriate analytical applications for various business intelligence needs
- Provides analytical and technical support/coaching for requests, projects or initiatives, in their field of specialization
- Works closely across teams (e.g., stakeholder, Business Analysts, Data Analysts and/or Applications to identify reporting opportunities and solutions, in their field of specialization
- Works with management to prioritize reporting and analytics needs
If you are interested and would like to know more about the Client and position, please email your resume with contact details to
If you're not currently on the market or feel this job isn't a great match for you, please feel free to forward this email to anyone in your network you'd like to refer. Thank you!