The Squires Group has a contract opportunity for an experienced Integration Engineer
for a Federal project in Reston, VA
. In this role, you will support cybersecurity systems integration efforts by providing hands-on operational support for asset management and vulnerability assessment functions.
The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions and consult with many different federal agencies to enhance their Information Assurance (IA) programs and continuous monitoring capabilities. This is your opportunity to join a modern Digital team that is developing a new experience to streamline services and change how people interact with Government. Do you want to be a part of a team that defines the future of digital government?
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
able to pass the client's background requirements. An active Secret Clearance is preferred. Responsibilities
- Work on integration and interoperability between BigFix and ServiceNow and other tools
- Coordinate with other DEFEND E Service Area representatives to support additional issues, problems, and incident management activities as required
- Work closely with the CDM solution engineers, testers, training teams and the agencies themselves to ensure a successful operations and maintenance of the existing and new capabilities
- Associate degree
- 5 years of experience working in an IT role
- 2 years of experience working in system integration using APIs and other tools
- Experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software problems
- Active certification consistent with the DoD Approved 8570\8140 Baseline Certifications for Information Assurance Technical (IAT) role and level of experience, or will attain this within 90 days of date of hire
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client's background requirements
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- BigFix and ServiceNow experience
- Active Secret Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1