We are pioneering several different development efforts to increase security within the vehicle ecosystem. Several of these efforts require hands-on development skills with a knowledge of limitations when working on embedded systems. This role is to integrate with these development teams to ensure design and development deliverables are delivered in a timely manner with exceptional quality.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the timeline, input/output, dependencies, etc.
- Work with design team and development team to orchestrate workload, resource planning, etc.
- Understand customer’s needs and development team’s capabilities to create a project schedule
- Ensure software releases are delivered in a timely fashion with great quality
- Technical experience to understand any “impediments” the development team may experience
- Work with external stakeholders to remove “impediments” from the development team.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in both English and Japanese
- Experience managing an agile software development team
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on program management and release management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with limited oversight/supervision needed
- Knowledgeable of embedded systems and their limitations
- A detail-oriented “go-getter” and “critical thinker” mindset with the courage to learn new topics and become the subject matter, expert
- Experience with Microsoft Project & Microsoft Excel.
- Automotive industry background
- Have hands-on working knowledge of security technology and terminology
- 2 years of programming experience (i.e., C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Golang).
- Participate in OrangePeople monthly team meetings, and participate in team-building efforts.
- Contribute to OrangePeople technical discussions, peer reviews, etc.
- Contribute content and collaborate via the OrangePeople-Wiki/Knowledge Base.
- Provide status reports to OrangePeople Account Management as requested.
OrangePeople is an Enterprise Architecture and Project Management solutions company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers, who are passionate about doing quality work. As a member of the OrangePeople team, you will have access to industry-leading consulting practices, strategies & technologies, innovative training & education. An ideal OrangePeople Person is a technology leader with a proven track record of technical achievements and strong process/methodology orientation.