Kronos Technical PM
Currently Remote for this quarter. Ready to relocate to Seattle in future
Location:- Remote, Seattle WA
· Overall 12+ yrs of experience with atleast 5+ yrs of strong Project Management experience
· 6+ years of Kronos configuration experience required
· Strong configuration knowledge with Kronos Version 6.3
· Business requirement gathering and analyses experience.
· Knowledge on Documentation work for whole Implementation.
· Able to understand the flow of Unit Testing, QA, SIT and parallel testing.
· Experience with using Setup Data Manager (SDM) for configuration movement.
· Ability to work with end users on testing or User Training.
· Ability to do the Pay file Comparison/Validation
· Knowledge on SQL queries required for data retrieve/validation
· Interface work experience is required for any Change Requirements (CR) or Testing.
· The role requires to learn standard client process.
· Requires interaction with Business Analyst, Functional Analyst, Technical, End Users and HRA for successful project launch.
· Quick understanding of Business Requirements and Design Analyses.
· Must be able to work independently and complete task in a timely manner