LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
SimonComputing is a Woman-Owned Small Business (“WOSB”) that was founded in 2002. Since its inception, SimonComputing has strived to build a company of skilled software developers to deliver the highest quality software in the simplest and most efficient manner possible. Focused on its mission to simplify software development, SimonComputing has been able to build large IT systems and support the entire process of delivering, managing, and securing these IT systems from inception to delivery. SimonComputing’s experience in software development spans more than 17 years, during which time, we have successfully delivered mission critical systems for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and commercial clients.
Provide business development expertise in the area of pipeline development and qualification (possible capture) of strategic opportunities. Also, this role will be responsible for the strategy development and execution for assigned accounts.
- Pipeline development, opportunity qualification, win/capture strategy development, capture support, capture management;
- Account strategy development, account strategy execution, call plan development and execution;
- Proposal strategy development/writing/review;
- Opportunity level value proposition development, presentation development and delivery internal/external;
- Teaming strategy development and negotiation.
- Bachelor's Degree, prefer business management, marketing, or a technical/mission expertise;
- 3+ years related experience developing business opportunities with the civilian side of the Federal Government, preferably for an IT consulting organization, understanding of Agile and DevSecOps software development practices;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal Government procurement processes and trends, and performance based contracting;
- Proven track record of building and managing a successful pipeline and winning business in the federal marketplace;
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT SIMONCOMPUTING, INC
SimonComputing is committed to supporting a positive work-life balance for all its employees. Our generous benefits package is responsive to our staff's personal needs and includes:
- Competitive salaries
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Health insurance (including vision, dental and prescription plans)
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, sick, personal)
- Insurance (life, disability)
- Education reimbursements
To apply, please send resume to:
SimonComputing, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.