Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD SECRET Clearance Required Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of Federal IT BD/Capture experience
- Experience marketing and selling services to the Federal government
- Experience with Shipley BD/Proposal processes
- Demonstrated experience of winning Federal IT new business within the past 24 months
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT concepts, trends, solutions, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing, or related field preferred
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Engage directly with prospects and clients, seeking new and expanded business relationships
- Demonstrate knowledge of and apply best business practice business development techniques and processes
- Assess, modify, and execute capture plans to establish conditions sufficient to win future contracts
- Proven ability to win Federal Civilian and/or DoD contract vehicles
- Establish value added teaming strategies and competitive pricing structure to create a profitable return at a winning cost
- Process Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Identification, evaluation, cultivation and capture of an individual pipeline of new business in Federal/DoD IT market.
- Support proposal development activities and aid in developing winning proposal strategies that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Develop and deliver presentations and participate in business development meetings with government customers and industry partners.