Description Job Description:
A Business process Analyst/Release Train engineer will provide critical support on a CBP Portfolio whose purpose is to develop, modernize, enhance, migrate to the cloud, and operate & maintain applications within the portfolio. The Business Process Analyst requires a strong mix of customer service skills and a detailed understanding of the domain(s) supported by their assigned application(s) to define user stories, incorporate features into the portfolio backlog, and develop the portfolio roadmap, build release train for the division in collaboration with the portfolio resources. The Business Process Analyst must be able to effectively translate general business needs/ConOps defined by CBP product owners and stakeholders into user stories that are well understood by developers on the agile product teams.
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client's business requirements and fulfill user stories
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Work with other system engineers in their portfolio to support development of user stories from which agile product teams can derive story points and perform effective sprint planning. Participate in sprint planning meetings and ongoing refinement of the product backlog.
- Leverage knowledge of assigned applications and customer needs to collaborate with the portfolio architect to establish the portfolio backlog and roadmap.
- Act as the voice of the customer when the product owner is unavailable to facilitate understanding of the user stories by the agile product teams.
- Coordinate with communication and training team members to ensure communication and training materials reflect the business needs being addressed by a change.
- Actively participate in Sprint Demos and provide feedback as requested by the Product Owner.
- Work with agile product teams to support development of user testing materials and facilitate conduct of user testing if needed.
- Work with agile product teams to support the releases, building CR, making sure all necessary approval are request in time and approval are in place prior to the release and present the release to eCCB. Ensuring/Support the completion of Application documentation related to the release and application/system.
- Making sure JIRA is update on regular basis.
- Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- At least 7 years of systems engineering experience supporting development of user stories and system requirements within a SCRUM based development environment.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience working collaboratively with government stakeholders to accurately capture ConOps and business needs and translate into a portfolio backlog and roadmap with other system engineers and system architects.
- Proven ability to act as an effective interface between customer stakeholders/product owners and agile product teams ensuring stakeholder/product owner needs are accurately implemented by the agile product teams.
- In-depth understanding of the sprint planning process and proven experience with product backlog refinement.
- Experience facilitating sprint demonstrations with product owners and/or other stakeholders.
- Experience developing user test plans and conducting successful user acceptance test activities.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination.
- US Citizen
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner certification and prior experience as a product owner
- Experience with enterprise level implementation of financial management revenue and asset management.
- Experience working in a scaled agile environment
- Experience developing training materials
- SCRUM Master certification
- CBP experience is a plus
- Active CBP
CBPOITExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems EngineeringPay Range:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.