Mendon, UTStart Date:
Jan 16, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:
6 month+ contract right to hire.
Must be on-site
$45.00 to $76.00 per hour
Our Client is looking for a Senior C/C++ Engineer to help in the entire software development life cycle for embedded software operating on unmanned robotic vehicles. The candidate will provide requirements development, design, implementation, testing, and support. Will also gather external and internal customer requirements related to vehicle control, programmable actuators, and perception sensors. Must be onsite to be-able to test the product.
- 5 years of C and C++ development.
- Experience with large multithreaded embedded applications, running on an RTOS.
- Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Experience in continuous refactoring.
- Unit testing, integration testing, and system simulation.
- Design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Use of distributed version control systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related.
Nice to have
- Master's degree in Computer Science Electrical Engineering
- Strong Communication Skills
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com