Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC,
an award-winning federal government contractor, has an exciting opportunity for a Middle-ware Administrator
to join our team.
*This position is expected to remain remote long-term due to COVID, but some onsite meetings may be requested occasionally. Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Manages the design, development, tuning, and administration of middle-ware environment for Decennial Program areas.
- Provides management and administration services for middle-ware products such as Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Identity Management, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and other middleware products such as BI Publisher, OBIEE, Oracle Apex, Oracle Mapviewer.
- Provides access, application, authentication, and authorization services, as well as application troubleshooting and tuning support services; Provides management and administration services to reporting and business intelligence tools and help desk support for applications hosted on middle-ware servers.
- Installs and configures weblogic domains; Performance monitoring, Troubleshooting and Performance tuning; Installing weblogic patches, service packs etc.; Liaising with vendors for application issues.
- Carries out Thread Dump Analysis, Heap dump analysis etc; Configures of LDAP and Security realms; Develops WLST automation scripts; Applies utilities like WebLogic.Admin, WebLogic.Deployer etc; Integrates with HTTP servers; Troubleshooting of JAR, EAR, WAR etc.
- Application Migration and develop, implement, and enforce secure baseline configuration and best practices; Support documentation; High Availability; continuous monitoring, vulnerability remediation and hardening of systems.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of Middle-ware technologies
- Database design and Data integrity skills; Data and database protection and security skills; and an in-depth understanding of database management systems
- General and basic understanding of networking and programming skills
- Sound Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- In-depth understanding of middle-ware technology maintenance and administration techniques and understanding of the underlying operating system
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of NIST security requirements and previous compliance experience
- Oracle WebLogic in a clustered environment; Oracle HTTP Server; Oracle OID; Oracle Access Manager; Oracle Mapviewer; Oracle APEX; Oracle BI publisher; Oracle OBIEE; Oracle Primavera
- Tomcat; Jenkins; GitLab
- Third party cots software such as Cronacle, Adobe Live Cycle, 1Spatial 1Integrate,
- Experience working with GitLab CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with scripting (shell scripts, YAML, etc.) and automation of jobs
- Experience with AWS
- Understanding of Kubernetes and Docker architecture and associated tools
- Experience in building processes for deploying to a Kubernetes based environment, ideally using Gitlab, and Helm
As per the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate Covid Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
and regulations as detailed by www.saferfederalworkforce.gov
, all Harmonia employees, subs, and contractors are covered under the Covid vaccine mandate and are, therefore, required to be vaccinated against Covid-19 no later than December 8, 2021, unless approved for an exemption/ accommodation on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief or medical circumstance.
Here at Harmonia we are pleased to have been repeatedly recognized for our outstanding work culture, the innovative work we do, and the employees on our team who make a difference each day. Some of these recognitions include:
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company
- Great Place to Work Certification
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies
- SBA SBIR Tibbett's Award
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification
We recognize that every bit of our success is the result of our teams of hard-working, motivated, and innovative professionals who are proud to call themselves part of the Harmonia family! In addition to competitive compensation, a family-focused culture, and a dynamic, productive work environment, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefits including, but not limited to
Check out our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to find out a little more about who we are and if we are the right next step for your career!
- HSA- eligible medical insurance plans w/ Wellness Incentives for employees and family
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision insurance options
- 100% employer-sponsored STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Veterans Cohort
- Gym membership and wellness reimbursements
- 401(k) matching
- Dollar-for-dollar 501(c)(3) donation matching
- Flexible-schedules and telework options
- Paid holidays and 16 additional days of paid time off
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Employer-sponsored Employee Assistance Program for employee and family
- Team and company-wide events, recognition, and appreciation-- and so much more!
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. To perform the above job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties in addition to those listed may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you are in need of an accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com