Support Desk Specialist II
Core hours: 6am - 2:30pm
Location - Greensburg, Indiana
Drug & Background screening required
- Support and troubleshooting for any plant floor\manufacturing systems to avoid any production downtime
- Identifies, analyzes, troubleshoots, diagnoses, repairs, and resolves all IS hardware, software, and peripheral issues in a timely manner
- Have knowledge across various OS (Windows & Linux) platforms and work comfortably in complex environments.
- Participate in team rotation to work 2nd shift (4:30pm-1am) according to a schedule (one month every 4 months) & Saturday production
- Conducts OJT (on the job training) for fellow Technicians Following a training plan, identifying GAPS, analyzing a level of demonstrated abilities understanding, explaining processes, and demonstrating IS technical capabilities.
- Support inventory of IT assets processes and lease tracking methods
- Miscellaneous support (sometimes non-IS) based on projects needs of IS or other departments
- Create preserve IS processes and documentation
- Large amount of lifting and bending is required, climbing ladders, working in small or high areas, driving using engine powered boom lifts, use of tools typically associated testing or repairing IS equipment
- Must be able to lift greater than 25 pounds independently to facilitate moving or installing equipment
Pay Rate Range $25 - $30 per hourWhy Kelly ® ?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ® ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs. About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.