Manager - Financial Services - Insurance
Work you'll do
As a Manager you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Financial ServicesPractice - Insurance
As leaders in providing professional services to the insurance industry, Deloitte works with clients to address a range of critical issues brought on by globalization, advances in technology, regulatory changes, competition and the changing demands of their customers.
Our national cross-functional industry group is comprised of more than 2,050 professionals, providing a spectrum of assurance and advisory, enterprise risk, tax, actuarial, regulatory and consulting services to a broad range of insurance companies. Our clients range in size from global to middle market insurers and include life insurers, property and casualty insurers, reinsurers and brokers. The team Core Industry Solutions
OurCore Industry Solutionspractice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities. Qualifications
Managers are required to have:
How you'll grow
- 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- A minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations
- Large Scale System Delivery Experience preferably for Policy Administration and/or Claims Systems
- Experience estimating and planning Large Scale System Implementations
- Experience with Guidewire, Duck Creek, Majesco or similar package required.
- t least 4 years of experience in managing at least one large Business Integration effort and project team through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing,
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in custom software development projects
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- A Bachelor's degree is required
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.