TeamSoft is seeking an ERP Project Manager for our client in the LaCrosse, WI area.
This unique role will allow you to use your expertise on a multi-year ERP Implementation project, while also flexing your Communication Leadership skills to further project communication. Creation and maintenance of a communication plan will be important.
Qualifications Required for this role:
- 3+ years of progressive project management experience, ideally with ERP or other Enterprise Software Implementations.
- Project Management experience leading various business projects, business process improvement efforts, or similar.
- Full Life Cycle Project Management experience from project development to execution.
- Project Planning, Budgeting and demonstrated proficiency in leading and directing programs to meet schedule and financial goals.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project and flowcharting software, such as Visio.
- Experience with Communications, marketing, and outreach techniques to reach targeted audiences, including but not limited to advertising, social, digital, and printed media.
- Experience with providing service to internal or external stakeholders in support of communication needs.
- Experience with speaking and presenting before public audiences and groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Information Technology or similar is desired.
- PMP is highly desirable.
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
- We are rated the top vendor at Madison's 2 largest clients
- TeamSoft offers salaried options for many positions that include 5 weeks PTO and great benefits!
- TeamSoft has been business since 1996
- TeamSoft’s Executives are IT professionals who possess a wealth of experience in application development, business analysis, and project management
- TeamSoft’s Recruiters are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you make your next great career move
- TeamSoft offers a full benefits suite to all of our W2 consultants, including a 401k plan with a 100% vested 4% dollar for dollar match
- Our targeted selection process is designed to get to know your strengths and career interests and provide you with the best chance for success in your new position
- Our longest running consultant has been with us for 16 years
- Consultants can participate in our charitable giving committee. To date, TeamSoft’s charitable giving committee has donated over $100,000!
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.