Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Java AWS Cloud Native Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If this interest, you please consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery Model. Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Work with cloud engineering teams to design and develop AWS Cloud Native systems
- Create, build, and implement applications based on modern cloud design patterns and cloud software development that utilizes cloud computing and services in public, private, and hybrid clouds environments
- Leveraging cloud native services to drive innovation/optimization and increases speed to market in the software development life cycle
- Maintain application DevOps processes and deployment pipelines to implement and support application and feature releases
- Continue to learn and grow professionally as a cloud native engineer as new cloud services and solutions come to market
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators. Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 3+ years cloud native language experience (AWS)
- Experience with modern API development (Node JS)
- Strong understanding of cloud serverless solutions
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWS ECS, Fargate)
- Experience working with cloud database services (RDS, DynamoDB, DocumentDB)
- Experience working with cloud deployment languages (CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Ansible)
- Base understanding of cloud services and infrastructure (VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, SG, NACL)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to relocate to Orlando
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Java expert, with experience building applications using Spring Boot
• Experience in using Cloud Foundry with explicit experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
• Hands-on experience with SOAP and RESTful service implementations
• Experience building distributed microservice and cloud-based architectures
• Experience integrating with Netflix Open Source Platform components (Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon, etc.)
• Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies (Teamcity)
• Experience in configuring Kafka bootstrap servers and building Kafka producers-consumers with auto commit and manual commit custom configurations.
• Experience with Cassandra and in analyzing the throughput and configuring the Cassandra clusters to leverage the enterprise DataStax capabilities and design the data models to serve search-based requirements.
• Strong consulting and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.