GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Designs, analyzes, plans, and modifies network components and architecture in support of the Alorica's global network infrastructure. Develops and evaluates network performance criteria and measurement methods. Prepares the analysis of the short term or long-term capacity needs for Alorica's global infrastructure. These activities are the basis for capital deployment and allocation decisions.
May conduct network architecture design, feasibility, and cost studies. Studies and forecasts traffic drivers to determine short and/or long-term capacity needs. May include all or some of the following functions: Recommends strategic network architecture planning and network evolution policy decisions in support of corporate initiatives, customer demand, technology changes, economic and service reliability criteria; Evaluates new and emerging technologies for addition and/or application to existing network systems.
Creates deliverables such as management reports, business cases, infrastructure documentation, drawings, and deployment guidelines, 3 Year Plans, Plans of Record, Project Approval Letters, and Serving Plans; Works with key internal stakeholder and vendors to determine future business and customer needs. Job Contribution: Senior level technical expertise.
• Represents the network team in planning engagements with both internal and external entities.
• Conducts regular network infrastructure reviews to assess gaps and recommends changes to support the present organizational needs, including ensuring optimal performance and availability of all enterprise systems at a practical cost.
• Works closely with Application Development and Information Security to ensure the infrastructure is ready to support their roadmaps.
• Performs capacity planning and capacity monitoring to ensure network efficiency
• Provide technical service bulletin documentation framework, architectural drawings, standardization, and oversight
• Provides technical support of the infrastructure lab environment; performing testing and ensuring the lab is kept current.
• Provide an understanding of disaster recovery and business continuity planning and works with engineering and operations to develop testing scenarios.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field - required
• Licenses or certifications: CCNP or CCIE - preferred
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title: Capacity Planning and Management • Core Business Tools • Network Architecture • Network Performance Management • Networking/Communications Hardware • Process Management • Product Technical Knowledge • Project Management • Quality Management • Statistical Analysis and Measurement • BGP •Telecommunications
• Call Center / BPO / SI / Service Provider work experience is highly preferred. - preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge in Network Design.
• Expert knowledge on datacenter design, technologies and practices.
• Demonstrated knowledge of networking products & solutions (e.g. Cisco, Juniper, etc.).
• Specific skills with VPNv4, Route Reflection, and Label Switching
• Complete understanding and working experience in ITIL and information security compliant/oriented environment.
• Has the ability to research and recommend new technologies / products.
• Analytical and team management skills are a must
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding customer experience and financial objectives
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Strong analytical and presentation skills.
• Proven track record in a metric focused environment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER VETERANS/DISABLED