Our client is a highly-recognized global company that is focused on the community and has been on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list 20 times, and they are looking for a Scrum Master to join the Deployment Team.
The Scrum Master is the Agile champion and coach that leads a team in Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban, and SAFe. The Scrum Master is a change agent that guides the Agile process while removing roadblocks and ensuring continuous flow and relentless improvement.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Challenges the old norms to improve quality, predictability, flow, and velocity
- Facilitates all team meetings, including (where applicable) the Daily Stand-up, Iteration
- Work with the Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide priorities and scope
- Supports and reinforces Team rules while helping the team take personal responsibility
- 2+ years of experience as an Agile Scrum Master with product management methodology
- CSM or PMP certification preferred
- Experience with advanced backlog management and project task scheduling tools like Rally, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience assessing and leading project risk, issue, and scope change management
- Other technologies and concepts include SaaS, AWS, ServiceNow, Planning Poker, Lean, Kanban, ALM umbrella