Role: Mid Level Backend Java Developer
Location: Bentonville, AR / Dallas, TX (Remote position)
Direct Client Requirement
Full time, C2C.
Responsibilities : 4+ years in Java Backend technologies and Node JS, AngularJS/ReactJS
• Experienced in Software Development Methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
• Experienced in Java Design patterns and Open-Source frameworks such as Spring Boot, Angular/React JS, Bootstrap, etc
• Experienced in working with Microservices architecture.
• Experienced in REST API/JSON, SOAP and XML based services
• Experienced in working with databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB/NoSQL.
• Knowledgeable in writing SQL queries and understanding stored procedures.
• Experienced in Java Code Review, Code optimization and Standardization
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Good to have knowledge of AWS cloud architecture
Good to have:
( Stack/orchestration skill set )
Ruby, Docker, Kafka, Elasticseach, Closure, Redis etc.
Apexon is a digital technology services and platform solutions company that partners with clients to improve their digital experience and insight. With more than 25 years of experience, our 5000+ Apexers in more than 10 offices worldwide are helping companies enhance their digital experience with their customers.
We work in the areas of digital experience, analytics, AI and cloud to unlock the power of technology for our clients to empower humans with intelligent and experiential solutions. We enable #HumanFirstDigital.