Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Job DescriptionLove cutting-edge tech? We do too.
At Epsilon, we are transforming the way the world's biggest brands talk to their customers-by helping them deliver personalized digital experiences that people actually like.
We're looking for a high performing Software Engineer
to help us build powerful product features and systems for our customer data platform using best-in-class engineering approaches and solid data management practices. This product still has room to grow, so you will have an opportunity to influence its development and do some truly astounding things.
Better yet, we're growing fast, which means you can too. From learning new technologies to collaborating with some of the brightest-and kindest-people in the world, there's a lot to love about a career with us. Join a team where you're empowered to do epic things and unleash your full potential. What you'll do:
- Build new software components and enhancements for our high-performing modern web application.
Identify and test new technologies and solutions to evolve the platform.
- Locate and resolve any performance bottlenecks and troubleshoot critical production issues.
- Use solid agile and DevOps methodologies, including test-driven development, infrastructure as code, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Ensure test coverage in support of our continuous integration environment and to drive code quality.
What you'll bring:
- You thrive on new and interesting challenges
- You do your best work in both a team setting and autonomously
- You naturally own a problem to its conclusion
- You want to grow your career with a great organization
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Strong development practices with experience writing and testing code.
- 3+ years of experience in an object-oriented language such as Java.
Experience with REST web services, Spring framework and performance tuning.
- Experience with provisioning tools like Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with Spark, Redshift and Hbase in a big data environment.
Additional InformationGreat People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.