We have an Opening for Project Manager & Sr. Project Manager. The Job description is as follows:
Our client is a prominent leader in technology across the globe that is searching for a Sr. Project Manager. This Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading, directing and facilitating the successful completion of a large multi-department program to deliver new Policy Administration and Workflow systems. As the Senior Project Manager, you will also be responsible for building strong relationships between multiple teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Contribute to the success of the Project Management Organization (PMO) in achieving its goals & objectives by ensuring program work is conducted in compliance with PMO processes and Company policies and leading organizational and program management processes. Drive implementation of key program documentation Target Product Profile Strategic Development plans, Dashboards, Risk assessments and other key tools to improve organizational processes.
- Delivers program (projects) within defined scope, schedule and cost metrics.
- Achieves a positive culture measured by team/department feedback.
- Demonstrates an influential relationship measured by business and IT feedback.
- Coordinates resources, inter dependencies, risks and issues among programs to achieve Program Objectives.
- Coordinates planning and execution of multiple, complex work streams within the program.
- Partners with business and IT stakeholders at the program Sponsor, Steering and Advisory levels.
- Earns credibility by demonstrating flexibility; change advocacy, and positive motivation.
- Engages in developing awareness and understanding of agile methodology to ensure synergy of plans and inter dependencies of technology deliverable.
- Possess the ability to create a culture of teamwork & collaboration, honest & open communication, and an environment of transparency & trust.
- Prepares and presents clear, concise, and timely communication; a strength to right-size the message to the audience.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Proven working experience in project management will be preferred
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Required Six Sigma course completion before placement.
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
- Position: Project Manager
- Location: Remote
- Employment Type: Full Time
This is a full time, permanent placement role that can pay between $140-180K depending on experience. There will be a generous bonus(15%) as well as fringe benefits! This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team within an established, successful company.