• You will be driven to local and non-local in short notice to test Cellular connectivity of nex-gen smartphones and devices (4 days in the field, 1 day in the lab per work week)
• You will travel to testing locations up to 1 hour away for the entire day, up to 4 days out of the week. Transportation/Driver will be provided.
• You will communicate if there is a technical issue and have strong fundamental skills and judgement skills
• You will judge the testing/data and should be able to move forward without asking for help and be able to adapt quickly
• Not necessarily looking for experts, but candidates with 1-5 years’ experience with developed fundamental skills
• Strong analytical skills/good at identifying problems (should be able to judge testing conditions/if testing is going well and how to move forward with the next step instead of constantly calling for help)
• Able to report back with data, describe technical problems and are easily adaptable
• If the candidate is not an expert, you will get trained as long as you have fundamental knowledge in wireless domains (LTE, 5GNR)
• 1-5 years of experience in cellular field testing or cellular QA testing
• Knowledge in cellular domain wireless with basic to good understanding in 5GNR and LTE protocol stack
• Cellular baseband Log analysis is required with limited to good hands-on experience
• Good analytical skills and judgement while executing test campaigns
• Ability to quickly adapt and learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented and focused on problem identification
• Able to travel local and non-local in short notice
Locations: Cupertino CA, San Diego CA, Dallas TX, and New York City, NY
Duration: 18-36 months
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.