We are looking for candidates for the following direct client position. If you are interested in below position, please forward your updated resume and rate requirement. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this email.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: On-site, Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 5+ months contract
Technical Program/Project Manager for Phase II of an engagement:
- Must be able to organize, plan, develop, and execute a full lifecycle of strategic reporting needs for an OEM customer.
- Resource must have managing MicroStrategy projects or know about MicroStrategy tools.
- Customer is launching a 2.0 version of their offering and wants a ‘right hand’ that can help them both strategically and technically as they re-evaluate their reporting solution for their customers.
- They currently use OBIEE and MySQL but are in process of migrating to GBQ and cloud.
- We have a team engaged onsite now assisting with the Phase I conversion reporting. This team notes that customer struggles with data, DWH, and understanding how upstream data and integration impact downstream reporting and customer needs. Therefore this TPM.
- Should be able to project manage (create and monitor schedule, budget, deliverables, risks,etc), organize the customer team, organize our consulting team.
- Be able to guide the customer to the correct solution, becoming a trusted partner.
- Customer wants someone familiar with other technologies and how their upstream data choices will impact their BI results.
- Future state, customer has expressed interest in pushing boundaries in their technology – want to explore ML, AI and predictive, mobile, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical personnel and processes associated with enterprise software sales and related professional services
- Excellent communication and organizational skills including written, oral, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to function in dynamic environments, working with developers to executives on a daily basis
For immediate consideration, please call 480-463-3063 or email: email@example.com
San Jose, CA, 95110