SENIOR FPGA DESIGN ENGINEER
We have the below full time position with our client in Santa Clara, CA - REMOTE FOR NOW
Pls send your resume with your salary expectation.
Hiring manager is looking for someone who can:
Interface with their customers
Drive the Development platform
Has Prototyping experience
Has done Implementation of SoC in FPGA platform
Exp in HAPS, Design, Verification, UVM
Develop FPGA designs and subsystems (involving ASICs), from concept to product including:
- Completing implementation in RTL, RTL/netlist verification and evaluating Xilinx Vivado synthesis and P&R results for performance and cost
- Balancing performance, area, power, complexity and timing
- Working closely with firmware and verification teams during specification, development, Integration and Verification phases and deliver working FPGA platforms
- Experience with RTL Development using Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL
- Experience working on FPGA Design projects, including work with SOC (ARM/RISC-V CPU based), MIPI, XAUI, USB, Flash, SDIO, PCI-E, and DDR# Interfaces.
- Familiarity with Synopsys (HAPS, Proto-Compiler) OR Xilinx tools/IPs for FPGA Design and implementation.
- Coding, debugging skills on both UVM and FPGA Platforms