The Squires Group has an excellent contract opportunity for an Oracle / PeopleSoft DBA
near Fort Meade, MD. Work with a team of dynamic PeopleSoft experts on a major PeopleSoft Applications Federal Financials/Supply Chain effort. Your experience installing, maintaining, configuring, and ensuring the integrity of PeopleSoft software, as well as planning and managing application patches, will be critical to your success on the project. The PeopleSoft applications you will be working on are Asset Management, Supply Chain Management, Project Costing and Time and Labor.
Consultants interested in this position must be eager to expand their PeopleSoft expertise and willing to do what it takes, to multi-task, and work as part of a collaborative team.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an Active TS/SCI with FullScope Poly. Qualifications
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Must have 3+ years of Oracle / PeopleSoft DBA experience
- BS Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with systems administration, UNIX/Linux/Windows shell, or Windows PowerShell scripting
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, or tuning and configuration, working in a multi-project environment
- Multi-year experience with administering Oracle, MySQL, and large enterprise arena, and significant experience with development tools and languages, such as PL/SQL, Java, Python
- Experience with Oracle database 12c or higher
- High level knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Security+ Certification is required within six months of joining team
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an Active TS/SCI with FS Poly
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #DI