We are looking for a passionate UX/UI Designer to join our growing UX team. In this role, you will assist in the design of engaging, intuitive experiences across our product suite of web applications. You will solve complex problems by mapping user journeys, creating low-fidelity sketches and wireframes, to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes. You will collaborate with fellow UX designers, product managers, business analysts, subject matter experts and software engineers throughout the design process. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
- Develop and define experience maps - what is the flow the user takes to accomplish their tasks, where do they begin and exit a feature?
- Sketch and create wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and clickable prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas for complex web applications
- Utilize observations, research and analytics to help with ideas, and conduct tests to help validate them
- Work with the product and engineering team to understand feature requirements, champion user experience needs and then turn those needs into concepts, mockups, prototypes and design specifications
- Contribute and maintain our style guide, pattern library and component library to ensure consistency throughout our product suite
- 1+ years experience as a UX/Interaction designer, or related experience (this requirement can include any time spent in formal education)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and XD, or other similar UX related tools
- Exceptional eye for detail, ensuring quality of the design is upheld from concept to release
- Sound design fundamentals: color theory, visual hierarchy, typography and iconography
- Act as a continuous learner who actively seeks out and gives feedback to improve the experience
- Strong portfolio featuring design work that showcases visual and interaction design
- Flexibility, curiosity and ability to embrace complex design problems
- Ability to present work with confidence to a variety of audiences and make design decisions based on research
- Comfortable designing responsive experiences from mobile, tablet and desktop
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in User Experience, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field preferred
- Experience designing business enterprise web applications or new software products a plus
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS, Angular, and/or other common UI frameworks, so you have an understanding of what is realistic and can collaborate with developers
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
- We are rated the top vendor at Madison's 2 largest clients
- TeamSoft offers salaried options for many positions that include 5 weeks PTO and great benefits!
- TeamSoft has been business since 1996
- TeamSoft’s Executives are IT professionals who possess a wealth of experience in application development, business analysis, and project management
- TeamSoft’s Recruiters are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you make your next great career move
- TeamSoft offers a full benefits suite to all of our W2 consultants, including a 401k plan with a 100% vested 4% dollar for dollar match
- Our targeted selection process is designed to get to know your strengths and career interests and provide you with the best chance for success in your new position
- Our longest running consultant has been with us for 16 years
- Consultants can participate in our charitable giving committee. To date, TeamSoft’s charitable giving committee has donated over $100,000!
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.