As an Application Engineer at Tyler Technologies, you will be responsible for the development of high-performance, customer-specific web-based applications using entellitrak- Tyler Technologies, Federal Division's, open architecture, unified platform for Case Management, and Business Process Management solutions.
Our Application Engineers work within a team, collaborating with other developers and analysts to design and develop business applications that support mission-critical customer needs.
- Work as part of a fast-paced team to perform object-oriented application development using entellitrak as the foundation
- Analyze functional requirements and troubleshoot application code issues utilizing entellitrak and other Tyler Technologies proprietary software, tools, and technologies
- Work closely with other developers and quality assurance engineers to create fixes and enhancements to entellitrak applications
- Deliver high-quality entellitrak software that will delight and astound our customers
- Communicate technical and non-technical information clearly, answer technical questions from customers, and be able to provide efficient technical solutions to problems
- Responsibilities also include writing technical documenting as directed by Tyler Technologies, Federal Division's standards, and methodology
- Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle) Experience (functional understanding of database structure)
- Understanding of J2EE Architecture (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and deployment procedures
- Analytical Skills (ability to digest requirements and produce design)
- The ability for Testing/Quality Control
- Write reports with iReport toolkit, write custom JSP pages
- Answer technical questions from customers, write corresponding technical documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with workflow or data transaction solutions preferred
- Must be clearable to a level of Secret; possession of a Secret Clearance is preferred but not required
- Experience with Justice & Law Enforcement organizations is preferred
Work with the only low-code application development platform purpose-built for the public sector. With a focus on case management and business process management, you can help government agencies at every level organize and automate data, tasks, regulations, and interactions in a way that is configured to their specific needs.Location
0-5%Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.