eXcell has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
As the Systems Administrator I you will function as Virtualization engineer in a managed services environment supporting a variety of customers ranging from medium size business to large enterprise. The systems administrator's primary responsibilities include monitoring, administering, and supporting the core services of our customer virtualized environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration.
- Develops, documents, and standardizes preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incidents and problems within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Communicates effectively with various entities, including CRMs, account managers, remote site personnel, and client technical and non-technical resources.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Linux systems administration
- Hypervisors, ESXi & HyperV
- VMware, vCenter, VUM, Virtual Networking
- Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Core Server infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.)
- TCP/IP Networking
- Blade chassis management (UCS, HPC 7000, etc.)
- Server Optimization and Hardening
- Working knowledge of SAN technology
- Ability to lift 50lbs, datacenter racking\stacking, cabling
- Other duties as defined by management
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. Local candidates only. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.
- MCSA/ MCSE 2012
- Cisco Networking