**NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with an industry leader in the Greater Philly Area on their quest for a talented Lead Systems Analyst. In this role, you will oversee network and data center operations. You be the team lead for projects involving the deployment, installation, administration, and maintenance of all infrastructure technologies and provide escalated network support. This role is about 50% level 3 support, and 50% project-based migration to AWS.
- Function as the point person for AWS operations, migrations and Linux and PowerShell scripting.
- Network and data center monitoring.
- AWS Network scaling and administration of S3, Route 53, Kubernetes, EC2 instances, VPCs, Load balancers, and firewalls.
- Capacity planning.
- Project planning and management.
- Own disaster recovery procedures.
- 8+ years’ enterprise network environment experience, including MS systems tier 3 support, as well as migrations to AWS.
- AWS systems administration and implementation of development and production environments.
- Deep Knowledge of:
- AWS S3, route 53, VPCs, cloud formation, application as code deployments, application load balancers.
- Microsoft Server platform including Active Directory, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2016, failover clustering, certificate services, IIS, and other related technologies.
- Network design and configuration, Cisco, Next-Gen Firewall & Security Platform.
- VMware, Office 365 Administration.
Analyst, Engineer, lead, AWS, cloud, Microsoft, infrastructure, Linux, PowerShell, S3, Kubernetes, systems.