|Position Title: Cummins Care Parts Support Agent Contact Center Representative |
What you will be doing:
This position provides routine support to customers, including end-users, distributors, and/or dealers, seeking information through various mediums, under limited supervision.
- Must be available to receive customer calls/emails to assist with parts lookup and place orders on behalf of the customer.
- Use various tools for parts lookup and order research, including BMS, QuickServe Online, GOMS, Web Parts.
- Provide customers with updates on submitted orders, using various internal systems and programs.
- Assist other CAC team members as needed.
- Work internal reports as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Work with local branches and Regional Distribution Centers for part sourcing, to fill Emergency/Warranty orders.
- This position is available to be worked from anywhere in the Continental US.
- Document customer inquiry information within appropriate Cummins systems.
- Provide prompt assistance to customers through various media.
- Resolves routine customer issues through a basic understanding of Cummins processes, systems, and practices.
- Escalates non-routine issues, providing documentation through process.
- Contributes ideas and suggestions on how the existing processes can be made more customer centric or efficient.
- Learns existing and new Cummins processes, systems, and practices.
What you will need:
- High school diploma
- Minimal relevant work experience required manager is seeking candidates with 1-2 years experience in a customer facing or customer support role, retail, customer service or anything related.
- Candidates with previous experience in order management, order entry, tracking, order life cycle would be great!