Awesome opportunity to bring your Agile project management and procurement knowledge to the largest bank headquartered in Florida. BankUnited is seeking a P2P Platform Product Owner/Analyst to optimize the bank's investment in the Coupa P2P platform and its full suite of power applications. In this highly visible role, you will leverage your subject matter expertise and analytical abilities to collaborate across all business lines to deliver high quality user experiences and data driven insights.The P2P Platform Product Owner/Analyst reports to the Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) and is accountable to the CPO and business line stakeholders for ensuring the Coupa P2P Core and Power Apps align to the goals for value and satisfaction of Corporate Procurement and business lines alike.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Provides direction (owns the decisions for what is needed next) and maximizes (weighing options available) the value of the results of their Product Team who determine how to satisfy the desired outcome(s).
- Works with the Chief Procurement Officer and the Coupa Product Team to capture, assess, and refine any backlog of work, and that it consistently aligns with the direction necessary for the Coupa Product to succeed and achieve the desired outcomes. The P2P Platform Product Owner works with the Coupa Product Team to ensure that the backlog of work consistent represents their best understanding of the needs of the Product.
- Upholds the values and principles of agility and promotes healthy discourse between Product Team members, stakeholder and/or customers wherever prudent to ensure that outcomes sought from the Product are achieved.
- Responsible and accountable to ensure that budgetary spend is being wisely managed and works with project managers or other parties to apply the necessary governance of expenditures is happening.
- Establishes a course of delivery (Product Roadmap) alongside the Product Team, and ensures this course of delivery aligns with the goals and value-oriented outcomes, and maximizes the potential for both.
- Accountable that progress towards the Product Teams course of delivery is understandable and reviewed regularly with the Chief Procurement Officer and stakeholders to ensure their feedback is accounted for in setting future goals and direction for the Product.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from accredited institution
- Preference will be given to:
- Product Management and analysis techniques, Design Thinking, Customer Personas and Customer Journeys, and Release Planning Also, Strategic vs Tactical decision/facilitation skills
- A PMP (Project Management Professional) certification would be useful, but not required
- A POPM (Product Owner/Product Manager) certification would be useful, but not required
- 3+ years experience with the Coupa platform
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), or ability to obtain within 12 months required
- Coupa Platform Certification, or ability to obtain within 12 months required