Medical device company is looking for a Senior iOS Software Engineer to develop, maintain, and optimize the Applications Platform Experience for its customers. This Series E company has grown exponentially within the last year and continues to show signs of expansion.
They strive to transform the hearing health industry. They work on things like solving the difficulties associated with hearing loss with new technologies with a sleek look and design. As this organization continues to grow, so do their application goals. This position offers the opportunity to take ideas from conception to reality. You will be a part of a small, but rapidly growing team. If you want to take ownership of this opportunity firsthand and learn more, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Advocate for API design and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or equivalent
- Relevant experience as a Full-stack engineer
- Strong grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Working knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of Git
- Experience with software testing, particularly in web development
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-15 years of software engineering experience
- Experience supporting various browsers (e.g. - Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE) and platforms (e.g. - desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Familiarity with site performance optimization using a variety of tools (e.g. - PageSpeed)
- Experience with Spree or other Applications platform
- Familiarity with Salesforce and SOQL
authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.