Kforce has a client in Herndon, VA that is seeking a Business Process Systems Analyst.
As an Applications Systems Analyst on our IT Incident and Event Management Specialist team, you have the chance to use your hardware and software skills to improve the technology supporting our company. The Business Process Systems Analyst will work with the event management triage teams, application development teams, and operations teams to develop and implement response processes. This is your chance to develop your skills in enterprise-level triage and incident resolution while gaining experience.
* 5+ years of experience with project coordination, business process mapping, organizational design, and business analytics
* Experience in the management consulting field, including strategy and change management, providing support to organizational leaders and stakeholders, and performing/assisting with mission partner engagement
* Experience with collecting information/data and implementing business processes developing/improving process flows involving disparate data groups, improving process flows
* Experience with managing complex projects to ensure they meet client expectations and are on time, on-budget, and at the quality level expected
* Represent and assist the team with flowcharting workgroup sessions
* Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
* Expert in MS Excel, to include pivot charts and data analysis
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.