Years of Experience: 5+ years
Testing Tools: Keysight, Wireshark, QXDM, XCal, JDSU
Operating System: Linux, Windows
- Create & Execute test plans and prepare reports documenting results on 4G and 5G systems
- Perform configuration of the RAN/network to simulate various environment for testing purposes
- Perform LTE 5G Mobility testing including inter- and intra-RAT handovers
- Perform testing related to CBRS Domain Proxies
- Manage the physical installation to implement various test scenarios
- Install and validate new product software releases in the lab environment
- Develop strong technical relationships within customer lab environment
- 5 years of relevant experience working with Tier 1/2/3 carriers
- Proven understanding and through knowledge of the LTE & 5G protocol stack
- Understanding of 5G architecture, components, and deployment models
- Advanced, and tested knowledge of IP networking
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Hands-on experience building complex networks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of office suite applications such as Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, etc.
- EPC/Core network proficiency and troubleshooting end to end call flow, both data and voice.
- Advanced 5G experience
- Advanced RF engineering experience
- Familiarity with lab equipment and tools such as QXDM, Wireshark, XCAL, and other debugging tools
- Knowledge of test equipment from vendors such as Keysight and others.