Senior Automation Tester (Java/Selenium)-112832
MUST HAVE FRAMEWORK DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE FROM SCRATCH! NOT WORKING ON THE ORIGINAL FRAMEWORK.
We are looking for a passionate, highly-skilled, and experienced Senior Automation Tester to join our team.
Our suite is a large-scale Java/Selenium custom framework, utilizing DB2 for our own test data storage, and an associated library of over 2000 scripts. We utilize Jenkins, TestNG, Solenoid and other technologies and are moving toward a more integrated CI/CD method of delivery.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Five (5) years or more of current experience developing automation frameworks and scripts in Core Java. Coding experience is required, simply executing scripts is not acceptable
- Five (5) years or more of current experience developing test scripts and automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver
- Seven (7) years of intensive and progressive experience in software application testing with three (3) years of the last six (6) calendar years of intensive and progressive experience performing software testing for complex to highly complex systems
- Proven experience of at least three (3) consecutive and current years in developing automation frameworks and automated functional test scripts. Record and playback or simply executing framework scripts are not acceptable.
- Demonstrated experience developing automation scripts in either Rational Functional Tester (RFT) or Selenium with Java.
- Hands-on working experience writing SQL using joins for data validation from various data sources.
- Vast knowledge of automation testing techniques to cover all possible corner cases for automation testing, verification, and validation techniques.
- Proven experience in analyzing and writing automation scripts for complex business rules and rules engines.