Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Responsibilities
Peraton is looking for a IT Program Manager to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The selected candidate will provide Program Mangement and lifecycle support for enterprise service delivery and solutions, including problem resolution and solutions management that begins with the initial customer touchpoint for service and concludes with the successful resolution of IT Incidents and Work Orders including analysis, statuses and reporting. Implement the capability to deliver world-class IT customer service. The scope of the program includes the end-to-end solution for customer facing desktop support, active directory, windows/system administration, local network management application support, software delivery functions, and IT Equipment Accountability. This position is contingent upon contract award.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the successful technical, schedule, and cost performance of a major program, or multiple programs, through subordinate program/project managers, in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Acquire follow-on business associated with areas of responsibility and supports new business development by leading major proposals personally, or through subordinate program/project managers.
- Manage a directorate within a division. Has supervisory and developmental responsibilities within a functional area.
- The program director manages one or more projects or programs, may manage an operating office and supervises professional and technical personnel performing in their customary disciplines.
- Maintain aggressive efforts to achieve objectives. Acts as a technical liaison with vendors.
- Train and supervise personnel.
- Assist in proposal process and coordinates with Pricing Department when required.
- Responsible for all phases of the program budget.
- Perform analysis for contract reviews with various software.
- Develop Quality Assurance Programs for all products and services.
- Prepare Staffing Plans, including skill and labor mix, to support contract operations.
- May be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff.
- Assign staff and provide technical direction as necessary to complete task.
- Monitor contract, subcontract, and funding; prepare forecasts of program financial performance.
- Develop and deliver required contract, departmental, project and/or financial reports.
Requires a Project or Program Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management certification); Project or Program Management certifications from accredited institutions are required.
Requires 5 years of experience in program management
Requires 12 years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields
Requires experience with the Information Technology Acquisition process and its milestones
Requires experience in analyzing a variety of source documentation and supporting the creation of acquisition documentation.
Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC). For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $99,569.60
Colorado Salary Maximum:$212,888.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.