TeamSoft is looking for a Solution Architect for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Madison. WI.
This person will be responsible for architecture, designing, and implementing large, technical projects. You will need to ensure that solutions properly align with business/technical strategy and educate project team members to make sure the team understands company architectural standards.
- Experience as a Development Lead or Systems Architect with detailed design, and 3 years of experience in architecture (solution, application, information, or data) - ideally with efforts over $1 million
- Experience working with Architectural Governance or Enterprise Architecture
- Proficiency in Conceptual Modeling, UML and Logical Modeling
- SOA Design and/or Web Design
- Broad knowledge in IT trends
- Bachelor's Degree
A Big Plus:
- Agile or SAFe experience
- BDD and CICD
- Health Care / Health Insurance
- Data Flow Diagramming, Web Services, Micro-Services, relational databases, advanced analytics, cloud computing, .NET, Java, and ETL tools.
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.