Lumen Solutions Inc. is a technology consulting Services Company based in Virginia. We provide a wide array of experienced business and IT professionals supporting clients from solution design to implementation and support. We specialize in strategy development, portfolio management and enterprise architecture.
We have an urgent job opening of Senior Project Manager with our direct client based at Washington, DC. please check below job description and share your resume ASAP.
Role: Senior Project Manager
Work Location: Washington, DC (Remote for now)
Job Type: Long term contract
- Strong project management skills with prior experience managing cross-functional projects in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to effectively summarize and present relevant information to leadership teams
- Experience with cross-project/program dependency identification and management
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills with ability to present complex information and respond to complex needs of a large and visible project or program
- Ability to network with internal and external stakeholders, and leverage relationships to resolve complex project issues
- Effectiveness working diplomatically across teams with varying objectives.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project),
- Good understanding of SAP systems and HR functions
- Experience with integration of multiple project components, including vendor-produced scope components
- High-level technical knowledge of the SAP Cloud platform, SAP PI/PO, SAP ABAP and knowledge of SAP HCM or other industry leading HCM platforms
Interview format: 1st – Phone Screen, 2nd - MS Team
Compensation and benefits – Lumen Solutions offers competitive compensation package as well as an array of benefits matching with current industry standard based on experience and qualifications.
Overview of benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx Insurance
- Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays
- 401K, Employee Referral Bonus
- Lumen Solutions is an EEO and presents an incredible opportunity for growth and advancement with initiatives in transportation, healthcare, and financial sectors.
Please send resume to: